+91-90568 90568  


Q1. How much does it cost for a TAFE program, Bachelor program and Master Program ?

Ans : TAFE program will cost between AUS$ 12000-15000 per annum. Bachelors program will cost between AUS$18000-30000 per annum. Masters program will cost between AUS$20000-35000 per annum.

Q2. How many hours part time international student can work ?

Ans : An international student can work for 40 hrs per fortnight during semesters and unlimited hours during semester breaks. If you are enrolled for a research program (Masters by research or PhD) you will not have any work restrictions.

Q3. What is a conditional offer letter of Admission ?

Ans : If a student submits the documents required for admission to any University without IELTS score sheet and passing certificate of his current pursuing program a conditional offer letter of admission is obtained by the student.

Q4. What are the major intakes for Australian universities ?

Ans : February and July intakes are considered as major intakes at Australian Universities. Few universities do accept students during summer term (November) too. In some universities for popular programs like management they follow trimester system and may have 4 intakes in a year mainly January, April, September and November.

Q5. Is GRE required for admissions into Australian Universities ?

Ans Not required

Q6. Did student need to get medical done ?

Ans : Every student has to undergo medical examinations as the part of their visa application.

Q7. What is the process time to get E - COE ?

Ans : To obtain ane-CoE(electronic conformation of enrollment)after making the payment it will take minimum of one to two weeks depending upon the payment method, wire transfer of funds or through Demand Draft.

Q8. What is Fully Sanctioned Bank Loan Letter ?

Ans : The bank loan, which does not have preliminary, or a partial sanction then it is called a fully sanctioned bank loan letter. Australian High Commission accepts only fully sanctioned bank loans.

Q9. What is ELICOS ? When it is required ?

Ans : Students who do not meet IELTS requirement specified by the University should take ELICOS (English Language Intensive Course for Overseas Students).